We have been involved either directly or as a consultant on the following research
- The development of a caring school, including leadership and teacher wellbeing
- Various aspects of behaviour in school including attendance and bullying
- Student voice and agency
- Working with parents in challenging circumstances
- Circle solutions and social-emotional learning
- A scoping study on Approaches to Student Wellbeing for the Australian government
- Social and emotional learning in the primary school
You can access reports and articles related to this research in the Publications section.
We are currently engaged in further Circle Solutions research in Australia and in Essex and seeking funding for our Shared Humanity research across five countries.