As time goes on, we’ll be adding many more links to this site to help you find resources to make your School Great!
Here’s a selection of other useful resources:
- a selection of the Handouts we have provided at previous talks and courses
- articles by GGSWW members and partners
- other articles of interest
- resources you can use in Circles: books, and cards etc
- the resources that Circle Solutions Trainers use – regularly updated
We particularly recommend these sites, which stock a variety of really useful resources:
- St Luke’s Innovative Resources, based in Australia, have a wide variety of well produced cards to inspire, encourage and promote reflection and discussion. Strengths, symbols, community, futures. NB Registered Circle Solutions Schools have a 20% discount + postage from Australia.
- Some of St Luke’s resources are available in the UK from Loggerhead Publishing, who also stock a variety of other useful stuff
- Incentive Plus – Feelings & Emotions cards – and other resources for social and emotional learning, again UK-based. NB Registered Circle Solutions Schools have a 10% discount
- At My Best – Strengths Cards – beautifully produced cards with multiple uses beyond strengths identification, and other useful resources
- Seal Community – Lots of ideas, resources, research and good practice
- The Sleep Help Institute: a site devoted to spreading awareness of sleep health and wellness. Guides to help parents understand their kids’ sleep needs, available here:
Healthy Sleep for New and Expecting Parents, Children’s Sleep Guide, How To Manage Screen Time and Bedtime
- on the same subject: The Complete Guide to Well-Rested Kids at Every Age is packed with helpful sleep information/tips for babies all the way through teens
There are also specific resources listed under the ‘Areas of work’ tabs on the menu at the top of each page.