- Rethinking exams – pdf version of Sue’s blog post
- Returners program – A structured framework to support the re-integration of students after long term absence from school.
- Children and trauma
- Attention Focus and Task Completion
As time goes on, we’ll be adding more links to this site to help you find resources to make your School Great!
Here’s a selection of other useful resources:
- a selection of the Handouts we have provided at previous talks and courses
- articles by GGSWW members and partners
- other articles of interest
- resources you can use in Circles: books, and cards etc
- the resources that Circle Solutions Trainers use – substantially updated January 2021
We particularly recommend these sites, which stock a variety of really useful resources:
- St Luke’s Innovative Resources, based in Australia, have a wide variety of well produced cards to inspire, encourage and promote reflection and discussion. Strengths, symbols, community, futures. NB Registered Circle Solutions Schools have a 20% discount + postage from Australia.
- Many of St Luke’s resources are available in the UK from innovativeresources.co.uk, who also stock a variety of other useful stuff: Innovative Resources UK is part of Incentive Plus , who also stock Feelings & Emotions cards – and other resources for social and emotional learning, again UK-based. NB Registered Circle Solutions Schools have a 20% discount
- At My Best – Strengths Cards – beautifully produced cards with multiple uses beyond strengths identification, and other useful resources
- Australia’s Raising Children Network website has many useful articles and other resources
- the Worth-It Resource Hub has lots of free content and resources about school wellbeing, early intervention, positive education etc.
- Seal Community – Lots of ideas, resources, research and good practice
- The Sleep Help Institute: a site devoted to spreading awareness of sleep health and wellness. Guides to help parents understand their kids’ sleep needs, available here:
Healthy Sleep for New and Expecting Parents, Children’s Sleep Guide, How To Manage Screen Time and Bedtime
- on the same subject: The Complete Guide to Well-Rested Kids at Every Age is packed with helpful sleep information/tips for babies all the way through teens
- The Screen Time Diet: helping your teen find the balance with tech
There are also specific resources listed under the ‘Areas of work’ tabs on the menu at the top of each page.