As time goes on, we’ll be adding many more links to this site to help you find resources to make your School Great!
Here’s a selection of resources brought forward from our previous websites:
- resources you can use in Circles: books, and cards etc
- the resources that Circle Solutions Trainers use – regularly updated
- a selection of the Handouts we have provided at previous talks and courses
We particularly recommend these sites, which stock a variety of really useful resources:
- St Luke’s Innovative Resources, based in Australia, have a wide variety of well produced cards to inspire, encourage and promote reflection and discussion. Strengths, symbols, community, futures. NB Registered Circle Solutions Schools have a 20% discount + postage from Australia.
- Some of St Luke’s resources are available in the UK from Loggerhead Publishing, who also stock a variety of other useful stuff
- Incentive Plus – Feelings & Emotions cards – and other resources for social and emotional learning, again UK-based. NB Registered Circle Solutions Schools have a 10% discount
- At My Best – Strengths Cards – beautifully produced cards with multiple uses beyond strengths identification, and other useful resources
- Seal Community – Lots of ideas, resources, research and good practice
- The Sleep Help Institute: a site devoted to spreading awareness of sleep health and wellness. Guides to help parents understand their kids’ sleep needs, available here:
Healthy Sleep for New and Expecting Parents, Children’s Sleep Guide, How To Manage Screen Time and Bedtime
There are also specific resources listed under the ‘Areas of work’ tabs on the menu at the top of each page.