As time goes on, we’ll be adding many more links to this site to help you find resources to make your School Great!
Here’s a selection of resources brought forward from our previous websites:
- resources you can use in Circles: books, and cards etc
- the resources that Circle Solutions Trainers use – regularly updated
- a selection of the Handouts we have provided at previous talks and courses
We particularly recommend these sites, which stock a variety of really useful resources:
- St Luke’s Innovative Resources, based in Australia, have a wide variety of well produced cards to inspire, encourage and promote reflection and discussion. Strengths, symbols, community, futures. NB Registered Circle Solutions Schools have a 20% discount + postage from Australia.
- Some of St Luke’s resources are available in the UK from Loggerhead Publishing, who also stock a variety of other useful stuff
- Incentive Plus – Feelings & Emotions cards – and other resources for social and emotional learning, again UK-based. NB Registered Circle Solutions Schools have a 10% discount
- At My Best – Strengths Cards – beautifully produced cards with multiple uses beyond strengths identification, and other useful resources
- Seal Community – Lots of ideas, resources, research and good practice
There are also specific resources listed under the ‘Areas of work’ tabs on the menu at the top of each page.